Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The state of NE skiing

Yo!

Great shots TK, now take a look at what we're dealing with out here. I snapped this of Mohawk Mountain in CT while biking by (in shorts) a day or two after Xmas. Unbelievable. Growing up by this mountain, I have skied those two trails probably more than any others anywhere (ripsaw included).





That said, I saw some snow and additional accumulation up at Killington a few days later, but man, pretty meager. More importantly, among the masses of orange spray tanned hoochies and jabronis up there from NJ to party and steal skis, I also saw Green & Balsbaugh.



And Balsbaugh, I'd tread lightly with Natkin regarding the chin jokes if I were you...



Yeah, so some fool stole my skis on Sunday. Sweet, my only pair...it might be snowler-blades for me in the '07. Happy New Year all y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quadzilla said...

Mohawk Mtn...Wow, that brings me back. No place good though. That pic looks about standard for CT; brown with a little man-made on top. Sweet! CT has to be one of the worst states to try to ski in. My personal favorite in CT is Ski Rundown.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home