Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring Time In Alaska

Spring time in AK! This is the Spring Fling Party last weekend...I was crowned Miss Spring Fling (ok, I crowned myself, but I was still crowned!)
Getting some drunken air off the kicker.
A few weeks ago, a mellow afternoon ski.


Some tele chica turns.



Seth making some turns.

We took a glacier travel course a few weeks ago. Here we are learning how to ascend a rope after falling into a glacier. OK, we weren't really in a glacier, but we were up on the Matanuska Glacier about 2 hours from Anchorage.

(which way is this girl climbing?)









1 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

The self-proclaimed "miss spring-fling" I didn't see the tiara. Don't get all big headed on us. Looks to me like its been a pretty good spring up there. You finally get out from under that ridge?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home