Thursday, March 22, 2007

Snow Worshiper's Anonymous Meeting

Ladies and Gents ( i use the term loosely)
Just throwing an idea out on the table. Anybody interested for next year to get a Balls Deep group trip together...say a hut tour in a place like CO, MT or WY? It's a little early to plan something like this, but it would at least give us an idea of who would be interested. My job next year will have flexible holiday weeks. Quinn, I'm guessing you should have, uhhh no job next winter. TG, Jon, & TK, not sure what your plans for next winter are looking like but you probably wouldn't have to travel too far at least. Balzbaugh, you should be in. Seth & Hilz, I'm guessing you might be in the lower 48/back on the radar next winter. Pierre? you still with us, or have you switched to a biking blog?
Thoughts, suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Quinn Keating said...

I've got no idea what next winter holds for me...i hope a lot of sking. If things go as planned this summer, i'll be all set. Either way, i'll go Balls Deep into the woods with any and all of you.

Skied Mansfield's Tusk line yesterday. Sick. Off to the chic chocs tomorrow...even sicker.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

A hut tour? that would be delicious!! I'm always down for an adventure. Let's make it happen.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Hils said...

Seth and I are definitely down! We would go on a hut trip with you guys any day! great idea!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Quadzilla said...

Skiing pow? Always down. I haven't skiied with many of you in years, or only a few times in years. I'm in! Just for the record, the lower 48 is on our radar screen, but that Last Frontier has missed all of yours...more Chugach pow for me! I do like to share though. We'll be in the intermountain west somewhere...

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home