Monday, November 26, 2007

Colorado La Nina Ass Drilling......

Jesus,
I thought maybe I'd come back to Colorado with three feet fresh so I could try my new fat skis in the famed, dry, Colorado pow. Not happening. Its dry as a bone our here and the rumor is that Keystone is going to get sued for pulling too much water out of The Snake River (Not the WY Snake) to make shitty man-made snow, that's depressing. Thanksgiving and my 10-year high school was off the hook this week (I was on the Cape for 5 days). Now I'm back at school and want to put a revolver to my head. Anyways, I'll cross my fingers for day FIVE of skiing once we get some more snow. La Nina is killing us!
Peace
TK

P.S. - Posting pictures of me using Colorado pole-less monkey jibers as slalom gates isn't necessary on this forum....I'll save the PICS for when we get some real snow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home