Thursday, January 04, 2007

Huh!?

Eastern Snow Totals to date:
Jay - 55"
Stowe - 54"
Bolton - 68"
MRG - 31 - 49"
Sugarbush 29"
Killington - 45"
Flatton - 11" err...Stratton

Quinn haven't posted any pics so not quite sure what your talking about nor know what the mountain prom is about but I do know that these 4-month snow-totals are pretty abysmal with no real changes in sight. I will post a pic of the flowers that are still blooming in our front yard though. On the bright side the heating bill has been really light and road bike is still getting some use. Hopefully the rain moves out saturday to go for a nice lengthy ride. Pierre, sux to hear about the skis, you need to go over to tele's, never heard of tele planks getting snatched.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

This sucks, I had grand plans to get my ass up to Killington for a day of skiing madness tomorrow, then I looked at the forecast. 52 and raining. ugh.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Quadzilla said...

Wow, those have to be some of the worst early winter snow totals I've heard of...
Here are some AK snow totals:
Alyeska (3000'): 332" (283" in Dec)
Turnagain Pass: 92" base at 1800'(probably over 200" of snow)
Anchorage: 60" (24-30" base)
Got about 14" at my house yesterday with about 2' on the south side of town. The 6' snow banks in my driveway are getting too high to shovel more snow...I know its a terrible problem to have.

8:54 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

BrutAL, thats some dismal totals!!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home