Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tough job, but someone's got to do it




Whats up Bitches!
I thought it was time I try to contribute to this banter, given that my name is being slandered. Yes, its true, Charles is what I go by in my teaching realm. Please don't hold it against me. TimmyG still works fine, but please, no "Timmay". That one made me hate Southpark for many years. Hey Balls, suck it! You still live in sunny Boston!
I wanted to share a few pics and tell you all that I think I have the greatest job in the world. Check out a few pics of Zaps and me finding the fluff on Teton Pass. The snowpack is setting up pretty well, with fresh snow today and predicted through the week. If you live in New England and have the blues, please come and visit JH. I have a great setup for you to stay and ski and revel. Yesterday started the winter PE program at Journeys School, ie, skiing at the village every Wednesday morning. No responsibility free skiing for an hour and a half, followed by an hour of hanging out with these middle school rippers. I got in trouble for not enforcing the "no air" policy. Oops. I told those guys not to air it out in view of anyone! It is rough, having to get paid to go ski at the village for the next 6 weeks! Peace!

5 Comments:

Blogger git er dun said...

Nice Timmay! Oh, right, sorry, Tim. Things are starting to look up round here. Now, i'm not getting ahead of myself, its still flipping dismal, but there's talk of a storm headin our way on Monday which could really liven things ups. Nice pics!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

Tim,

You gotta do something about that kid in the middle's clothing choices. That's the most heinous thing I have ever seen in my life, if you're not careful he may end up dressing like Knauer. Maybe you can get natkin to give him his 1972 green LL Bean gore-tex jacket?

10:17 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

TG, or should i say CG, that your dog? Didn't know you had a lab. Teachin in paradise huh? Nice...need to make it out there to see you, maybe next winter? We should try to do a group convergence on a mountain for a spring break next year. Do it right ya know.

11:37 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

can i come?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Quadzilla said...

I'm down...Next March we all feast on the Teton pow!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home