Monday, July 09, 2007

When a Man loves a Woman...

Without a doubt, this past weekend was one of the most enjoyable I've had in quite a while. After spending 4 days is Bend, my soul is glistening with the joy that I take from my friendships forged long ago in Waterville, ME. We are truly lucky to have one another, I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being who you are.

And most importantly, a giant hug and cheer to the happy new Arens couple, whose wedding brought us together in celebration. I wish you the best on your journey together. You have come so far since our days at Colby, and seeing the joy in Seth's eyes as Hilz walked down that aisle affirms my belief that this marriage will be one that will stand the tests of time. Congratulations, my friends, you have truly outdone yourselves.

If anyone has any pictures please, post them!!! I would also be stoked to have a few emailed to me if possible.......

-Erik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home