Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feelin Better....I'm comin' back to Jackson.....

Was it the forecasted SNOW? Or maybe the massive amounts of supplements I've consumed in the last three days? Regardless, I think I just have a bad cold and I'm feeling better! What better way to say adios to my students then cruising into Jackson with Snow in the forecast and a New Tram online. I'll be pushing out of here around 900am tomorrow and hope to get up there around 6-7pm, ready to enjoy some Reggae at he Moose and pow in the BC!

8 Comments:

Blogger 7 years said...

zicam
rx from the doc

6:55 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

crushed the zicam....shit is the bomb. I-80 is closed right now....fuck!

9:47 PM  
Blogger 7 years said...

that sucks bro...

but not as much as studying cancer drugs at 3am the night before an ass rape test

2:17 AM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

no way to by-pass I-80 huh?

9:13 AM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

what about going up to Casper and over?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Quinn Keating said...

puking here in vermont. another big one for sunday, then another for mid week next week.

after a slightly bumpy start, it's on.

6:25 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

Looks like the 'loaf was the big winner out of that one...general 14"-20" for all the VT resorts...Sugarloaf received 28"-32".
I'd like the loaf with 28-32" of this blower powder we received.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Quinn Keating said...

nice deep day yesterday. pictures to come.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home