Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For sanities sake...I need this one

http://www.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&article=1

After a nice dump of snow a week ago which ended as downpours I have received two consecutive rain events in a row and have not seen the freezing mark at my house now for over 48 hrs now between the rain events. That healthy snow base I talked about a week ago has been now whiddled down to a 3" slop layer :( Hopefully higher elevations are fairing better. Thought for sure I'd be skiing before X-mas here, but unless this storm pans out, not so sure of that anymore.
(so begins my yearly winter weather dirge)

1 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

Game on!
latest from noaa:
VIRTUALLY ALL OF
THE MODEL GUIDANCE IS NOW CALLING FOR A SIGNIFICANT NOR`EASTER
BEGINNING FROM S TO N ON SATURDAY AND CONTINUING INTO EARLY
SUNDAY. THE PREPONDERANCE OF THE MODEL DATA NOW BRINGS THE SFC LOW
ON A MORE NWWD TRACK

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home