Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This Weekend, Not so Bad.



Finally, some snow!! And even better yet, the 17+ inches we got on friday-saturday was completely unexpected!! Unfortunately, the heady powpow came with a disclaimer of ridiculous cold. With windchill, it was estimated to be about -25 F, so I was unable to take many pictures (for fear that my hand would instantly freeze and shatter into thousands of pieces). And though I got frostbite on my toes and nose, the harvest of face shots was well worth it.

5 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

Balzbaugh, were you tele'ing or half assing it?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Erik B said...

Alpine Saturday, Tele Sunday.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

Wanted to alpine Sunday, but forgot my boots at the house, so the decision was easy. Since I sorta suck at tele (at least compared to my alpine skiing), I prefer the locked heels when I'm with a bunch of alpiners.

12:27 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

What Eric means to say is that he really wanted to tele, but his BallsDeep blew up with his car engine a few weeks ago. Perhaps Audi can warranty it too?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

I'm not sure I would want Audi's german balls, as they have the tendency to explode when you least expect it.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home