Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time to Dust off the Plancks?

Quinn, Balz, Pierre and other east coast riders, I hope it is our time to shine. My balls are itchin and that means only one thing, they need a good slappin by some powder. We'll see how it pans out but hopefully we'll get together to make some turns in real snow. Quinn might have to cut out of school and head up your way next week if you guys get the spankin and we get the big fat rain drops again.
TK, if you get another pounding from this storm and we get the shaft, I think i may have to drive out to CO just to be able to pound you into the snow; out of sheer frustration obviously. Just thought I'd warn you.
I got a fever...and the only cure is more cowbells.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

It's looking good for the weekend. Monday especially. Fingers are crossed.

5:19 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

You bet Dave. If it snows more than 10 inches on any day next week, i'm going into work late...very late. Oh, and it doesn't really matter that much since my time at SLT is limited!!! More news on that development to come soon. Lets just say i'll be spending a lot of time with a chainsaw this summer. Bummer, i was really looking forward to spending another summer behind my desk.

6:03 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

oh, and plank is spelled PLANK...idiot.

6:03 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

Who's the fuckin english major??!! Not me!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

Dude, you like it both ways. I win.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home