Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Homeboys' 27th Birthday Dawn Patrol at Berthoud

I woke up at a painful 450am this morning to bright florescent lights that stung my sleepy eyes. As I heated water for my daily Yerba Matte I was wondering why the torture after no new snow in that last three days. I climbed in the Subaru and picked up my boy John. After a morning chong session of "hawaiin blueberry" I was feeling better. Temps were in the mid-30's in boulder at 5am so I wasn't expecting much. We met up with homie Rob for his 27th birthday, we would not be disappointed:













Wish some of you fools were out with us this morning. How are the conditions out east??
Paz
TK

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

Dude, there's a picture over at tgr where you look like you are about to yak. Rough night?

Good to see you getting some.

9:49 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

dude I took that pic fool!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home