Thursday, February 15, 2007

Magic Gnar Gnar


First, a couple of housekeeping issues.

The blog has moved to the new "google" format, as I was forced to for some reason. Everyone will have to switch their account over when they sign in. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Now for some pictures from Wednesday

I got an odd surprise when I bought my lift ticket at the window, I looked down at the trail map on the counter and low and behold, who's pictured on the cover?? None other but yours truly, skiing at Jay Peak nonetheless. Tyler, you may be a sick skier, but have you ever been the poster boy for a mountain? Bitch!


the original shot.


Getting some closed trail goodness



Greenie goes for it



Ice man, end of a pow day.

2 Comments:

Blogger bschreiner said...

I can stand by no longer as an anonymous voyeur of this website. I'm really f'n jealous. I spent yesterday toiling away reading about the 24 defenses of the guarantor.

11:55 AM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

A, dude, I thought Magic was closed?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home