Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I need Evidence!

Yeah, I here all the hype, but until I see some "thigh deep" pics....the jury is out. 20-40 inches Balls?? NWS says:

SNOW WILL SPREAD ACROSS THE WARNING AREA AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND
CONTINUE THROUGH ALL OF WEDNESDAY. THE SNOW WILL BE HEAVY AT TIMES
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AND RESULT IN TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 16 TO
26 INCHES BY EARLY THURSDAY MORNING. NORTHWEST WINDS WILL ALSO BE
INCREASING DURING THE AFTERNOON HOURS ON WEDNESDAY AND RESULT IN
BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW AND NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS.

7 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:49 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

No, no TK. We're not talking about "thigh deep" snow around here. We're talking "Balls Deep" snow! The pre-cursor flurries have started here at 4:45, nothing on the car yet.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

Well, my bubble has been popped. Brandeis just contacted me and has set up an interview for thursday. I really am not too interested in calling them back and saying, um, I changed my mind, I can't do the interview til next week, and having my application thrown into the "reject" pile. So it looks like I'll be getting some on wednesday and hopefully friday, if there is anything left.

4:50 PM  
Blogger git er dun said...

Hey Telesport, that forecast is for the vallies.

Sorry Eric...good luck at college.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

I'm seriously reconsidering how much I really need a "future"

5:34 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

wait, are the mountains big enough in the east to actually have orographic lift....aka more snow at the summit??? Hahahaha....Balls, go back to skool slacker!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Erik B said...

Is this working? I've heard reports that people are being forced to sign in w/ google.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home