Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Aspen X Games 11, Fuck Yeah!



























Balls & East Boasters.....
I assure you, all is not lost here in the western front. I had the pleasure of joining my brother and his fiance slopeside in Aspen this weekend for the X Games. She works for New Balance who sponsored the games this year! One word V-I-motherfuckin-P!! I went to the VIP tent at the x-Games, the players lounge (yeah, Tanner Hall, Simon Dumont, Shaun White, etc.) and indulged in a VIP Mountain Dew party with Talib Kweli (I was dancing on stage with this Brooklyn Based MC, sick.) Common, from shy town, also played the X Games. How much money did I spend on free booze, X-game admission, and skiing for the weekend....0 dollars!! Oh, and Aspen rules, the skiing is pretty awesome. Check out this pic "just another peak around Aspen" that is begging to get ripped from top to bottom. So everything is hunky dory out here and we're posed for another small bout of snow tommorrow!
Paz
TK

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

TK,

Looks like y'all are getting some snow. What are you up to next weekend?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home