Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jackson

Howdy from Jackson,

Amazingly enough, after almost 2 years of slacking I have returned to the working world. I am currently employed as a carpenter/maintenance man for JHMR.
Perks: free all mountain pass and a small paycheck
Cons: working

Unfortunatly, last weekend the resorts backcountry yurt in Rock Springs had some problems. I was forced to ski out there not once, but twice to change the door knob. Accompanying me on one of these jaunts was Jackson Hole's newest homeowner and birthday boy. Y'all might know him as Timmy G. I think the bank actually lent the money to someone named Charles. I have yet to meet him.

Also had a nice time skiing from Table Mountain last week with Matt Heyliger. Nothing beats untouched knee deep surface hoar. Then we got saved from most of the four mile skate out by some snowboarders. They pulled us out with their snowmobile.

We finally have some snow in our forecast. Yahoo!! But it is supposed to get down to -23 tonight. BRRR!!

That's all from Jackson. Sorry I have not been a more frequent contributor but I have no internet connection. In fact, I am currently sitting in a my car outside a hotel stealing their wireless.

Jon

1 Comments:

Blogger git er dun said...

Tim bought a house?

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home