Monday, March 05, 2007

Disappointed with Current East Coast Blog Stoke.....

Yeah sure, the turning point of winter has come, it's March. Some of you New Englanders are thinking of golfing, yachting, and evening cocktails to the sound of tree frogs in the backyard. Wrong. It's not time to throw in the towel yet. If you all remember as clearly as I do, March brought some of the best skiing I've seen in New England in 2001. Four foot drifts on RipSaw, Seth huckin' it above the Salsa shack, Greeny skiing trees like he's Ted Ligety on a gate bashing quest for gold, and Grayson, um, where was Grasyson? Anyways, after such a lousy start to the season this year, I'm surprised by the lack of East Coast stoke on the Blog right now. You guys just got a crap load of snow, where's the shit talking and epic pow photos. I'm wondering if I should try and sign off like Greeny due to my overall weak feeling of East Coasters. The only one who has 'kept it real' is Balsbaugh, but he doesn't count because he doesn't have a job. I hope you all ramp it up for the month of March.....I know I will.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

always knew you liked it up the poop chute TK.

find me a sts9 ticket, biotch.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Erik B said...

also, i'm heading up to mt washington for two days to ske some lines with fithian. I'll have some stoke by friday.

7:04 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

yeah I'll believe it when I see it foo!

7:58 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

By the way, where the hell is the alaska crew??!! Anybody hear from them lately, speaking of pooping out.
Balz, you better dress warmly for that washington trip, it's fucking brutal up here today with the wind and suppose to last the week. They were saying high/considerable avy danger in the tucks/huntington ravines, obviously fith knows that shit though.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home