Sunday, March 04, 2007

When the East gets Deep.....is that a paradox???

Yeah things have really sucked here lately because I've been holed up doing my comprehensive examination for my Masters in Education. But we did get out last Wend. to Berthoud pass with some homies for delicious pillowy pow! Off to Jackson for 4 days on Wend., can you say spring skiing and PBR???












Light was shitty this day cause it was nuking, so my photos didn't come out great. Grayson, all the photos on this website that I put up that aren't of me are shots that I've taken. I need a real SLR digital camera because its becoming an obsession. Gotta go type....doooo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Erik B said...

Nice shots TK. You going to move out of colorado when you're done with your MA? I really don't think the state's big enough to contain your ego anymore....

In all seriousness though, which would be a better day to fly into denver? tuesday or wednesday?

10:50 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

Its not my ego, just my huge cohones dood, rocky mountain oysters baby! Fly in on Tuesday...we'll ski on Wend., then I have to go to the STS9 show that night. We'll ski Friday (maybe thursday??) bring a BC setup snatchy poo!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Erik B said...

What, I'm not invited to the STS9 show??

8:24 AM  
Blogger Erik B said...

By the way, I might have a place for us to stay at Vail for the weekend (erica too) if you're interested.

8:52 AM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

tickets are totally sold out for STS9 so maybe you can find a miracle. Otherwise we'll rent you a movie :)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home