Saturday, January 05, 2008

Political Banter

Holy crap, things have sure changed in New Hampshire over the last couple of days. Volunteers holding multiple advanced degrees have begun to flood my office, calls from around the nation suggesting how I can do my job more effectively clog the phone lines, and I just got word that President Bill Clinton will be coming in to my office tomorrow to make phone calls for Hillary. The campaign, worried that my car isn't dependable, just rented me a suburban (my thought: sweet, way to show you're environmental concerns in an area where people can't afford a big mac), and I have been issued a campaign credit card (must resist urge to buy new xbox 360). The full court press is on, outlook for actually sleeping sometime in the next four days in pretty hazy, but all in all, it is pretty fucking fun!!

6 Comments:

Blogger TKsports! said...

Throw Clinton a high-five for me Balls! Keep up the good work....there's powder at the end of the tunnel. Or at least spring-like skiing in the Northeast in Mid-January.

10:29 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

Balz, your keeping me out on a limb...what's your deal? Sounds like we get back into the white this weekend. Potentially a big storm early next week. You gonna be around or what?
TK, say hello to Robert Redford in Sundance for me

11:07 AM  
Blogger Erik B said...

I'll be around. I'm probably going to sleep for a day or two after the primary. But I'll be around.

4:39 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

get sleep. bang Hilary. eat. ski pow. repeat.

8:12 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

LOL...funny shit TK

9:03 AM  
Blogger tim said...

Once it leaks out that your banging Hilary during the NH caucus, this race is over.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home