Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Official BC Backout, I'm a white cracker bitch...

After evaluating the condition of my ankle thoroughly, and summoning all the "KNAUER-POWER" possible, I'm officially going to back out of the BC spring hut trip. Continued low-grade swelling, limited range of motion, and overall pain have lead to this decision. I'm the last one who wants to concede, but after talking to physical therapists and confiding in my personal nurse, Erica, I believe this is the best choice to a full recovery and the ability to climb this summer. However, I'm already looking forward to the Colby 2009 ski reunion, location TBD!! Seth and Hils will continue with the trip and enjoy all "BC has to offer", if you know what I mean. Erik should be out here in August for the DNC, and encourage any and all of you to join us for Jack Johnson at Red Rocks!!!

PS - No more TK flexing his nasty rebound skills on the Court!

2 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

Hey Tk-
I know that was a tough decision, but I think in reality, it was the only decision you could have made. I was going to tell you last night that in my opinion your injury is going to take a lot longer to heal than you think, and you don't want to risk further injury or disrupt the healing process. Plus, you wouldn't have had much fun skiing at 60% with lots of pain. Hang in there amigo!

2:47 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

thanks, braw.....

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home