Monday, March 10, 2008

We believe in KNAUER-POWER!

Tyler-
Seth and I just wanted to say that we believe in Knauer Power...
For all of you would-be doubters that may question it, Exhibit A:




We also offer Exhibit B:

So, Tyler, while we are really bummed to hear that you are hurt, we know you will have a speedy recovery. If you are healed enough to join us in BC-great, but if no, Seth and I will cover all the charges and take a raincheck on our hut trip together...start thinking!


I am officially starting the season of "No more '01 Grads Getting Hurt" program, where all of our friend are banned from the Injured List.




We leave on Thursday for our Ski Honeymoon in BC...fly into Calgary, head to Fernie, drive to Bamff, Lake Loise, Golden, Revelstoke and Rodger Pass. We'll send pictures when we get back.




Love Hils & Seth

7 Comments:

Blogger Hils said...

Well, some pictures...
;c)

2:49 PM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

Ooo Ooo I'll take Knauer's place on the trip. Hmmm...on second thought I don't have any money, time off from work or the ability to sling Balzbaugh over my shoulder and carry his "campaign-trail buddha" up to Asulkan.
But I do think we need to lay plans for an '09 Colby reunion in some western mountains.

4:50 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

Ankle is improving slowly, I'm going to slap that bitch in a Tele-boot and death slog my way up to Asulkan Hut with 40 lbs of wine and cheese, if it's the last thing I do on this godforsaken warming earth. Snow forecast is looking good, 17cm at Revelstoke this week. Won't be charging if I ski, but will enjoy friends, scenery, and wine....Bals.....booked your trip yet to Denver???...I'm counting on you coming, don't flake on me last minute like college!! Lets rock the Casbah! Western trip '09 is in the works already...I vote Utah or Jackson again (sorry Hils and Seth)....will Timmy G last another season...given the injuries and amount of Shit talking by Natkin?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Hils said...

Seth and I have thrown around the idea of New Years '09 at our house...we would expect East Coasters there too, just so you all know. Could be fun!!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

I'm down, do I get a New Year's Kiss?

12:17 PM  
Blogger tim said...

Likely only from Cima mountain dog

10:17 AM  
Blogger More Cowbells said...

Whoa TK, this is a public forum. Your indiscretions with another Balls Deeper needs to be kept to yourself.
New Years huh? That probably falls under family-time for me. I'm pushing more for a later January or February time frame. I'll cast a vote for the Uinta's...or what about the Wind River Range?
TK, that's impressive you're still a go for the trip, you've got more gumption than me (or maybe less depending on the sense of the word)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home