Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To all the Hood Rats & Hoochie Mommas

What's up all? Just wanted to say that this has been an incredible year to be on skis...west or east. I probably had my best year since my year in Alta...it actually may top our senior year and the year in Alta all-in-all. It sounds like everybody had an excellent year across the board...with a few injuries. Jackson & Utah got pummeled this year, Colorado had a big year and New England had its best year since our senior year. I'm amazed at how much snow is left in the Green Mtns, even here in Southern VT. Even Mr. No-Luck, Neck-deep in Campaign Shit Balzbaugh got in some good days in the Whites. Dude you better not be pulling this 6-7 day work weeks next year too.
Anyway, had a great time meeting up with Quinn, Fithian and the Bolton Valley crew in Tucks last week. We got to ski right from the summit sign on Washington. Hoping to get back up there for another early May ski in the Whites, if any east-coasters are around. Was hoping to post some pics from the Whites, but slow 35mm processing is clogging up the gears. Quinn, hope your buddy who got hit with the ice block on Lunch Rocks is doing better man.
I'm guessing western areas will have hike-to skiing until at least June or July. Tucks may go into July too.
Later Green

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home