Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Nice Welcome Home Present!

No, not the giant poo that Cooper had waiting for me early this morning...no, no this is of the white variety. 8-16" of white stuff suppose to fall from the sky between midnight tonight and midnight tomorrow night. The snow gods are finally being nice to me!!

Thanks for the pics Hils and a big thanks to both you and Seth for hosting and putting up with us taking over your house for a week. Psyched we could make it work...next year I think it will be the Keatings call where we head (so long as it is extremely budget conscious).

1 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

Accuweather.com is predicting a shift in the weather pattern that will produce several major winter storms across the eastern part of the country during February into March. The first of one such storms will hit early next week.

Just the kind of headline I like to find when I come into work in the morning. Took a little tour this morning before work up Mt. Equinox. The snow consistency was somewhere between plaster of paris and cement.

Starting my run with a 10' drop with the hopes of skiing out of it. Unfortunately my tips dove down in the snow and I did an ass over teakettle flip. Noticed a moment before take-off that I forgot to put my climbing wires down. Genius move of the day.

Quinn & Balz, I'm heading up into the Dorset Hollow tomorrow mid-day. Not sure if you want to take the long drive to ski questionable snow, but I think the 10 mile difference between Dorset & Manchester made a pretty big difference in snow quality. I'll be in touch with you guys.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home