Monday, February 23, 2009

What to do in CO when it doesn't Snow.......be a park rat, what else?

Nice, warm, sunny weekend in the mountains. We had a couple at Winter Park for Saturday, but just enough to keep it soft. Luckily it had snowed 14" earlier in the week or it would have been Coral Reef skiing on the mountain. Enjoyed beers with my Wisconsin buds in the sun and hit the rails, boxes, half-pipes, & various other hits with Front Range angst-full teens. It was pretty fun, but I'm ready to re-enter the white room. I'm hoping CO is going to have one of those crushing March months (our #1 snow month). As for now, the forecast calls for sunny skies with a high around 70 in Denver tomorrow...sweet! Here are some pics from the Park fest:

Beers at 12000 feet, hells yeah!

The infamous Tele Double Tip Grab:

Tail grab with weak Style:

Getting air feels good no matter where you are.....

4 Comments:

Blogger More Cowbells said...

I'll give the double tip grab a 9...nice!

9:00 AM  
Blogger tim said...

No brain bucket? Nice example for the kiddos TK. But I got to give you props on the air...

2:11 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

yeah....I usually wear my helmet, but I Was feelin' the 70's style that day!

10:52 PM  
Blogger 7 years said...

nice work Tk...
not bad

d

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home