Saturday, February 21, 2009

High and Dry in CO - time to Climb???

Had a couple small disturbances move through last week with 4-5" from each, enough to keep it soft, but not enough for glorious Pow Shots. The weather for Varsity lacrosse practice has been nice though, and I selected my 18 person varsity squad after 4 days of tryouts this week. Nonetheless, I'm starting to switch over to climbing mode with the mild temps and lack of snow, so expect picks like these below from Red Rocks, NV:

My buddy Mike & I on pitch 4 of a cruisey 10d - 500 feet off the ground in October.

One of the most beautiful climbing areas I've ever been to.....

We're heading back here to Red Rocks in Vegas in the end of March to take down some large climbs ~ 700 - 2500 feet in length...chigga chigga, yeah!! Oh, and maybe make a quick stop by the pool and craps table.....

P.S. - Do hope to get some spring couloir skiing this spring and maybe ski in a banana hammock on my 30th birthday weekend!....Balsbaugh....enjoy DC dude, I hear the ski scene is going off down there! Obama throws misty 540s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home