Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hut trip, Need Cash + Friends!

So I just booked a Hut Trip at Margy's Hut on March 6 & 7, 2010. I booked the WHOLE hut for Saturday and Sunday Night! That's 16 people! It's all ours baby!! So I need to find 16 people to join me for some sick backcountry skiing, Bota bags of wine, European cheese, and various other shenanigans! Margy's hut is near Aspen and has great views of the Elk Mountains and good skiing terrain. Here is a link with more details: http://www.huts.org/hut_details/margy_hut_details.html. I was thinking we could stay in Glenwood Springs, CO the night before (Friday Night) in a hotel then push out on Saturday and ski out on Monday afternoon. Cost for two nights at the hut is $60 per person (it is Colorado!!), hotel w/hot tub is $30 pp = $90 bucks for lodging & 3 days of skiing!!! If it's something where you KNOW you can go, please contact me as soon as possible as I'm trying to pay off the $960 dollars they charged my Credit Card! Thanks yall,

TK

4 Comments:

Blogger Hils said...

We went in there in January. It was a great trip. A long trip in, for sure though. Depends on which of 3 routes you go. Our route didn't have a trail broken, so it took about 9 hours (Quadzilla broke trail for 7 of them!) It is a great hut, spacious too, with some GREAT skiing right near the hut. There are some super mellow and open trees, for people with partners that aren't too into backcountry skiing, and there are also tighter, steeper trees.

Anyways, Seth and I will chat, but I bet we could be convinced to go back into that hut (only if trail-breaking is shared! Ha!) We'll talk, and get back to you Tyler.

12:47 PM  
Blogger TKsports! said...

you know i'll break trail....

11:12 PM  
Blogger 7 years said...

this is so tk!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/03/15/kadf.rapping.flight.attendant.kdaf

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Sounds like a cool spot TK. I would love to come, but it is a little too early to committ.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home